AZL 61013 SD70M Southern Pacific
EMD delivered 25 SD70M's to SP in June-August 1994. These were to be used on the "I-5 corridor", between Los Angeles, California, and Portland, Oregon.
Usually used in pairs, they were tested on other areas of the system, but returned to 'their' original territory. In the end, they were used as and when, wherever and MUed with most of SP's modern mainline power.
Features of the SD70M:
- Directional controlled LED lighting
- Traction tires
- Prototype specific details
- Separately applied add-on parts
- Optional add-on plow
- Dual flywheels
- Brass handrails and side panels
- Maintenance free can motor
- AZL AutoLatch couplers
- Can be upgraded to DCC with Digritax's DZ123Z0 decoder (no wiring or soldering required)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: